Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge Team Portal site and/or facilities. In consideration of your use of, contribution to and/or participation in the afore mentioned site and/or facilities, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- You must be polite – even if you disagree. Contributing to discussions is great and encouraged, but offensive remarks and foul language will not be tolerated.
- You are responsible for the content of all the material that you contribute to the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge Team Portal including text, images and video.
- You must ensure that all material was created by you and/or that you own all intellectual property rights to it.
- You must not post material that contains anything that is obscene, defamatory, offensive, threatening to an individual or organisation or otherwise illegal and does not breach any obligations of confidentiality.
- You must not impersonate any other person.
- Your material must not contain spam, viruses, computer code or any other malicious content/links that adversely affects the operation of the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge computer systems or any equipment linked to them.
- Inclusion of your material to the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge Team Portal does not indicate any approval of your material by the Event Organiser, its related bodies corporate, suppliers or commercial partners.
- You will continue to own the intellectual property rights to your material, however give the Event Organiser irrevocable permission to use your material in any way (including changing, adapting, reproducing or communicating your material to the public) without charge and without any right of attribution to you for the purposes of worldwide commercial and/or marketing collateral, advertising campaigns or promotional purposes.
- At any time and at its sole discretion, the Event Organiser may refuse to include your material, remove all or part of your material, edit your material or terminate your access to the relevant sites/ facilities should they or you be found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
The Event Organiser reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. You should check for variations peridocally.